Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I CHOOSE.

Many of us made choices today. I pray that we made all the right 0nes. Thank you for voting.

And on my iTunes, it shuffled to this song: India Arie - I Choose.

(And I choose) to be the best that I can be.
(I choose) to be authentic in everything I do.
My past don't dictate who I am. I choose.


Because you never know where life is gonna take you and you can't change where you've been.
But today, I have the opportunity to choose.
I used to have guilt about why things happen they way they did cuz life is gone do what it do.
And everyday, I have the opportunity to choose.


(And I choose) to be the best that I can be.
(I choose) to be courageous in everything I do.
My past don't dictate who I am. I choose.
"

2008. What a year.

2 comments:

Kat said...

Random, but I found this quote on one of my old blogs and I thought you might like it:

"There is one consolation in being sick..the possibility that you may recover to a better state than you were ever in before." -Henry David Thoreau

Madel said...

Yup, what a year. You teach me, I teach you, right?