Wednesday, February 4, 2009

How I Spend My Day

I realize that I haven't really updated what I have been doing the past month or even the past few months.

Really, it's quite simple. I have been MCAT studying. Almost every day I spent 2-6 hours studying. It's going really well. I have ten study books from The Berkeley Review covering Physics, Biology, General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Verbal Reasoning, and Writing. 

I've reached about the half-way point in reviewing the material. What's really helping is that I'm reading and taking the time to really learn the concepts. It makes the problems easier. Hopefully I'll be able to finish the material by sometime in March. If I'm able to do that then I can take practice tests for a month or so. I'm planning to take the test in May or June. 

It's definitely a challenging task, but I feel I'm up for it.

2 comments:

Norwin said...

good job nicky! glad to see you're studying hard. you're study way more than i do haha.

Keeks said...

yay! go nicky! keep it up!