Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thank You Netflix Streaming

There's always something to watch. I find a season or entire series of a show and watch it whenever I have down time. I pause it if I need to do something, then I come back to it when I need another little break. In any room of the house pretty much. No pressure.

It's to the point where I almost feel burdened by regular TV. Even when I watch something on DVR, meaning I can skip the commercials, I don't have the same relaxed feeling I get when I watch something on streaming. Is it laziness? Perhaps. But maybe it's more because I can't watch the next episode right away if I want to.

It's been weeks, maybe months, since I've flipped through the channels to see what's on. I think it's just that I know pretty much the schedule of programming that I don't want to waste my time. I'll watch the shows I'm devoted to when they have a new episode (e.g. HIMYM), but other than that, it's Netflix all the way.

1 comment:

camille said...

so true! i actually just started watching "FlashForward" last night (another show that only lasted one season).